90% of leaders surveyed said leadership development should begin by age 21 and 50% said by 10*
Click HERE for a free PDF of an article featured by the Center for Creative Leadership (CCL) in their magazine, Leadership In Action.
If you want to change the world, focus on leaders.
Click here to take our FREE Social Influence Survey, to assess your child's observable leadership aptitude. Parents receive an automated report.
Click HERE to see what the NBC news affiliate in Denver said about a public school using LeadNow!
*Survey of 462 responders, published by The Center for Creative Leadership (www.ccl.org)
The world's only executive caliber leadership training programs designed specifically for ages 2-25.
Click HERE for a brochure on these age-and-stage training curricula.
4 Things Make LeadYoung Unique:
1. Executive Caliber: Our focus is organizational leadership, not just being a good citizen, performing community service, growing self-esteem and character, or team building. We've age-sized executive training, modeled after high-end adult programs.
2. Expert Design: Unlike most "leadership" resources for students, LeadYoung is designed by leadership experts in correlation with expert practitioners (teachers, educators, child/youth workers).
3. Active Learning: You'll not find talking heads or boring lectures. This is learn-by-leading, focusing on skills and experiential training methods (21st-century pedagogy).
4. Scalable: You don't have to hire an expensive pro or send your students to pricey camps. Rather, we train people how to use this in their own organization, so more can afford to participate.
4 Age-N-Stage Training Curricula
* Ages 2-9: KiddieLead & Lead1st are off-the-shelf kits that teachers & parents can use without training (2013 release).
* Ages 10-13: LeadNow is 50 hours of training in 4 modules, requiring a 1-day certification to use the program.
* Ages 14-18: LeadWell is 50 hours of training in 4 modules, requiring a 3-hour webinar training to use.
* Ages 19-25: LeadStrong is in the design phase, but will include off-the-shelf resources for college & grad students.
KidLead Inc. operates as a non-profit organization in the USA. Internationally, the founders partner with individuals and organizations interested in licensing the curricula.